Thursday, April 1, 2010


ZOMG?! Sabrina! Duuude. You're freaking 14! :O Happy, happy birthdayyy! Sooo... I'm late. :P I'm sowwie! I got so caught up in schoolwork with all the homework and projects and I kept putting this til the last minute, but it ended being PAST the last minute and soo... yeah. Anyways, enough about me being a complete idiot... Let's talk about SABRINA. (: She's super amazing, and really fun to talk to. She's insanely friendly and a huge Gleek. xd (Okaay. So I was going to put Glee in this, but I lost all my Glee clips D;) But anyways, Sabrina is just cool, and I'm really glad we met and started talking! Love youu! (: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY! (Her b-day was just yesterday (Jan. 30).) Sub Sabrina: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com (Please, please sub her! She's a fantastic video-editor. Trust me, you would NOT regret subscribing her. ;)) song; Down artist; Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne program; Sony Vegas 7 clips (in order of appearance); Miley Cyrus (Live on Dancing with the Stars), Miley Cyrus (Teen Choice Awards performance), Demi Lovato (Remember December), Selena Gomez (Falling Down), Miley Cyrus (Party in the USA), Demi Lovato (17th Birthday Party), Selena Gomez (Live on Ellen)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkIYeFn0VwE&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment